Your Introduction to Mack Arrington, PCC
Greensboro Executive Coach
Greensboro Leadership Coach
Work Life Balance, Success & Relationship Coach
Why Having a Coach Is Important to You Today
Most people want to find their “happy place” where you have a sense of success and fulfillment in your life. Relationship Coaching works in two prime areas of (1) change and (2) trust needed for your success and fulfillment.
Change. The human brain is an amazing thing, it often interprets change as pain. This is one reason why your old habits are a pain to break and your new ones are a pain to start. Also, change can be very risky. Change can cost you time, money, relationships and even the life you want to create for yourself. I help you figure out what to keep, what to change, and how to make all the pieces work to so your life is fulfilling and your dreams come true. I can even help make some significant changes fun.
Trust. Why do you need a coach? Because a coach gives you perspective on what you are doing and how you come across, and because people are never good at seeing themselves as others see them. Everyone in your life has a bias for what they want you to be, do, or have—so who’s bias can you trust? My bias is for you to define and reach your success on your own terms.
Introduction to Coach Mack - Greensboro Executive and Life Coach
It’s no mystery why Coach Mack has coached so many clients from diverse backgrounds since starting business in 2001. He can help you solve problems, answer questions, think better, increase sales, find the perfect job or business, improve your leadership, improve your relationships, hire the right people, save your career, get organized, stop wasting time and resources, focus on what really matters, and bring more balance into your life at work and at home.
Since 2009 he has been a faculty member of CoachU, a globally recognized and accredited organization for training professional coaches.
His many credentials for coaching include:
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC), 2007, International Coach Federation (ICF)
• Coach University (CoachU) Certified Graduate (CUCG), 2007
• Certified Professonal Trimetrix Analyst (CPTA), 2003
• Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA), 2002
• Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA), 2002
• Certified Network Professional (CNP), Business Network International (BNI), 2002
• Qualified to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), 2001
• Graduate M. A. Degree in Interpersonal Communication, 1982
• Undergraduate B.A. in Psychology, 1979
Mack and his family attend Westover Church in Greensboro, NC where he and his wife are mentors for the marriage ministry. Coach Mack is a member of Kiwanis, is an accomplished Toastmaster (DTM) and is recognized as a professional presenter and entertainer.
Why I should hire Coach Mack
Coach Mack understands what it’s like to ambush your own success. Would you benefit from having an experienced partner to:
Evaluate your situation?
Explore your options?
Choose your best options?
Plan your path of success?
Don’t you deserve a professional coach in your corner?
“I used to think that outside assistance in my work indicated personal weakness. I now know that without a coach I frequently operated well below peak efficiency. Mack is great at setting goals and helping me see and overcome obstacles to my success. I recommend him highly as a coach.”
Fred Alexander, National Sales Director, Protective Life, Retired
Diversity of Experience?
Here are some of my past and present roles. My mentor says that my diversity of experience brings a richness to my coaching clients. It has kept things interesting for me as well…
• Work-life Success Coach
• Entertainer (guitar, banjo, stories and jokes)
• Special event, seminar and workshop planner/coordinator
• Professor of Communication Studies
• Master of Arts in Interpersonal Communications
• Sales and Sales Support
• Notary Public
• Web Development Manager
• Senior Graphic Designer
• Movie Theater Manager
• Public Relations Specialist
• Sound System Installer/Operator
• Radio personality (Mackie MacMack)
• Producer of the last Mad, Mad Monster Late Show
• High school tour bus guide New York City and Washington DC
• And other experience that you might (not) discover in normal conversation